MetalQuarantineMetalQuarantine

Main Audio Reviews Stats 2 Fans

Dire Dire Docks Dire Dire Docks

Nostalgia, homie. Nicely done.

RoS - N3ar RoS - N3ar

SIIIICK :D

Sick beats, bro! Got me groovin'! I love the unique sounds! We should collab sometime! :)

Buzz LightYear Remix Buzz LightYear Remix

Sweet!

This is wicked groove man! GREAT JOB! :D

DiroNomer responds:

Thanks Bruh

Bass Beatdown Bass Beatdown

It needs a little work...

I like the vibe of this song, especially the intro. :3

There are just a couple of things I would work on (and you can totally ignore me if you want, just some advice :) .
#1 it seems like it goes a little off beat around 0:20, just sync that up and you'll be in business.
#2 When I first heard the wobbles in the beginning, I thought they sounded a little off key with the rest of the song. Are you in a minor or major key?

Also, are you using FL Studio stock drums? I tend to like the way they sound, but people can tell when you're using them...and it usually ticks them off. XD
People on here can be brutal...don't be discouraged! Keep producing! :)

Ryair responds:

Thanks for the feedback, It's nice to actually see someone took the time to listen :D
Anyway, I'll have to check on that sync issue, It's been a busy week with term finals coming up. As for the Wobbles I will also go back and check what key they are in. As for the drums, do you have any suggestions of drums to try? I have been wanting to replace the stock drums but I haven't had much luck finding drums I like.

Super Metriod - Lower Brinstar Super Metriod - Lower Brinstar

HECK YES

GREAT JOB BRO!
Brought back memories!
Love the beat and choir behind it!
And the little creepy, tremolo thing. Gold. Awesome job. :3